Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp HVOC Garlic & Herb EVOO
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic gloves, crushed
- 1 leek, chopped, white part only
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower (approx. 1.5kg)
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup pure cream
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Chopped chives to serve
- In a large soup pot place the EVOO and heat gently.
- Add the onion, garlic & leek. Fry until soft, then add the potato.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes. Add stock and cauliflower, season with salt & pepper and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20minutes or until potato is tender.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Add the cream and nutmeg and return to low heat until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve with warm crusty bread.