A delicious, warming side-dish, snack or starter that pairs well with an oaked chardonnay or an ice-cold larger. The parmesan and HVOC truffle oil work wonderfully together and the crunch of the baked potato skin is a real treat. Get the crispiest ones before your partner does!
- 5 x Sebago potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of HVOC Premium Mild & Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt flakes
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 2 - 4 tablespoons of HVOC Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup of freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- With the skin on, thoroughly wash potatoes and cut each potato into 1.5cm wedges.
- Dry potatoes, place in a bowl with the Premium EVOO, salt and pepper and toss.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper, spread potatoes in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated over at 220°C. Reduce oven temperature to 200°C and bake turning every 10 minutes, for a further 30 minutes or until the wedges become tender & crisp.
- Remove from the oven and toss wedges in a bowl toss with 2 - 4 tablespoons of the Truffle Oil.
- Garnish with the parsley and freshly grated parmesan.
- Serve immediately with mayonnaise.